September 10, 2006

Say hi to Sebastian

Oh my, what a busy weekend. Saturday 8.15 AM the phone rings and a rather nervous brother-in-law calls that my nephew is on his way and my sister insists on my coming to the hospital. So 20 min later we´re in the car and head to Salzburg (3 hours drive) and arrive just in time to welcome our cute nephew Sebastian. And since its my first nephew and I´m so much in love with him already, I need to show off a bit... So world say hi to Sebastian, born on September 9th 2006:















Btw. I need to share a quote from my, quite shaken, brother-in-law right after he came out of the delivery room: "I don´t think I will ever make her [my sister] go through this again." Good boy...

5 comments:

babasko said...

:-p sorry it was a) on a very short note and b) i was sort of busy there....

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Congrats aunty (and the parents too of course)! Cho chweet!

Maja said...

Yay! Congratulations again, and I love the name Sebastian. Welcome to the wonderful world of being an auntie :D

Katrin said...

I'm late as usual - but anyway: Congratulations to you and the happy parents and happy birthday to Sebastian!

Movie Mazaa said...

Belated Congratz!!
:)