June 29, 2007

For Your Consideration

Some of you might have noticed that in the link section on the right hand side of my blog a few weeks ago a new link showed up in the "sites with babasko input" section.
Sometime ago Ramesh from AOL India contacted me and offered me to write in a team with two more fun and great people, Biju and Aditja, to write for AOL India´s brand spanking new Bollywoodblog. Not that I have been as hard-working as those two guys yet (I promise to improve). But its been a fun ride so far. You should listen in to our weekly conference call..

So without much further ado. If you have the time pay us a visit. And no fear I´m vow to increase the post frequency here (and there) considerably now that my sisters wedding is over and I have the time to actually watch movies again.

1 comment:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Yay! You're going to make me regret I didn't join in on their offer, aren't you?

And when do we get to see pictures of Babasko in her fancy dress?