November 21, 2007

Fun in the snow.

So MiniKhan had a lot of fun meeting all those great people at the OSO premiere and we all were partying pretty hard. But he had no time to recover and relax after it, as he had to accompany me to work and help me teaching my filmmusic classes.













And then one morning last week he woke me up all excited because it had been snowing all night. And even when I warned him that his wardrobe was not too suitable for that kind of weather, he insisted on building a snowman.


















..And had a ball doing it. So much, in fact, that he nagged me into taking him to the mountains to get some more. But that is a different story...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came here through that weird spam thing that linked to your blog. It is the snowboarding one. I wrote a post on the 9th, and now there is my post on that blog. Yours was in the other blogs. You might find it as a link in your blog stats. I am on wordpress, so I am not sure how yours works. Anyway, I am doing a post on wondering why these things are popping up, and so I came to see who else has been targeted. I guess it could get us some traffic, after all, I visited you and just might again. I have a lady from Germany on my blog roll who writes in German and English.

Actually, I think I may have visited you once before, but I am not sure when.

Anyway, cute story and photos.

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Hooray! He lives! I knitted him a sweater but keep forgetting to send it to you - clearly he needs it! Maybe I can song-teleport it to him....

Sunny Leone Hardcore Home Made Herbal Dietary Supplements for Sex Problems Saudi Arabia Kuwait Qatar Muscat Oman Bahrain UAE Singapore USA UK said...

WhatsApp +91 7541908963

http://qollywood.com

fb.com/deliverysuccessful

• أكبر وطويلة الأمد الانتصاب✓

• أقصى قدر من المتعة وهزات الجماع المكثف✓

• طفرة في الدافع الجنسي والطاقة✓

• سلالم تصل القدرة على التحمل والبقاء السلطة✓

• زيادة الثقة الجنسية✓

• تجربة حيوية و ذروة الأداء ✓

أدلى المنزل الأصلي العشبية الايورفيدا كبسولات والنفط
शीघ्रपतन / स्वप्नदोष / धात / हस्तमैथुन के कारण वीर्य पतला एवं शुक्राणुओं की संख्या कम / लिंग सिकुड़ कर छोटा पतला टेढ़ा / खाया पीया शरीर को न लगना / गैस / एसिडिटी / क़ब्ज़ / अपच इत्यादि

इन सभी समस्याओं के लिए केवल एक ही कैप्सूल Valegro™ Capsules उपयोग कीजिए।

36 प्रकार के भस्म एवं 40 प्रकार की जड़ी बूटियों को एकसाथ मिलाकर तैयार किया गया आयुर्वेदिक कैप्सूल
जिसका मानव शरीर पर कोई भी साईड इफेक्ट नहीं


• Bigger & Long Lasting Erections✓

• Maximum Pleasure & Intensified Orgasms✓

• Surge In Sex Drive & Energy✓

• Ramps Up Stamina & Staying Power✓

• Increased Sexual Confidence✓

• Experience Vitality & Peak Performance✓