Akshaye Kumar has eki chotii problem.
He is engaged to beautiful sucessful fashion designer Bipasha Basu. And he just got a cool promotion at work.
Noooo, thats not the problem. The thing is, he has to go to Canada for some months. Still no problem. Bips has some work in Paris anyway, while he´s away.
Magar, soon after his arrival he meets Katrina Kaif.
And here is where the trouble starts because:
- Destiny seems to throw them together whenever possible.
- The two seem to be made for each other.
- Katrina is engaged too.
- They are attracted to each other.
- The fiance is Anil Kapoor.
- With a newer version of his early 90ies hairstyle (but at least the same amount of hairspray).
- He´s clearly not the kind of fiance to mess with
So, we´re right in the middle of the 1990ies Bollywood trademark love quartett. But its well executed. Colorful, lots of coincidences, "funny sidekicks", even some fake beards show up. A pleasant timepass. Watching it you feel almost nostagic.
PS: Big pluspoints for a special appearance by the incomparable, wonderful, irresistible Helen