June 27, 2007

main bhi Tagged hoon

t-hype thought she could lure me back into blogging by imposing the following tag on me. *sigh* in the light of #4 of the rules. I thought I give it a try. And apologize in advance to the 8 poor souls that I will have to tag in return.

The rules are as follows:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.


ek- one of my most favorite family stories: my grandmothers brother disappeared in Russia in WW2 the same minute his son was born thousands of miles away in Austria (there´s proof, the birth certificate and the telegram that came 3 days after my great-grand uncle was decleared MIA)

do
- my nickname babasko often confuses people (waves at surya) I´m sorry it wasn´t conceived to mislead people about my gender. Its only a mingled version of my first and family name that first was used when there was not enough space for writing "Barbara Skoda" on my personal drawer at work about 10 years ago.

tin
- I´m addicted to Wasabi Coated Green Peas. Love it that you never know if you´ll get a loaded or mild one.

char- I never knew Vienna had such fantastic sunsets until we moved into our current flat that is on the 8th floor. John Ford movies have nothing on us.

paanch- driving. I love driving. Best all alone and fast as in 160-180km/h or through mud and sand with hubby offroad.

chah- the older I get the more I miss my granddad who died when I was just 7 years old. We had the most fantastic conversations during long walks in the woods and I often wonder what we would talk about now if he was still here.

saat- I´m a super fast shopper if I´m in the right mood. I got my dress for my sisters wedding, and at least two other festive occations plus the appropriate accessories in 15 minutes. The salesclerk in the boutique did not know what hit her. And I probably won´t when I get the creditcard bill...

aath
- The thing I miss most about home when I´m not there is the tap water. Vienna has fantastic mountain-spring quality tap water. Anybody seen the movie "Water" from 1985 with Michael Caine? (btw one of the funniest films in history). That is what comes out of the tap here - non gazeuse of course.

And now comes the hardest part of the assignment because most of you have already been tagged:
Let´s see, I tag Birgit, Kaddele, Velu, Mariakäfer, Sheetal and since its late and I´m tired I risk the wrath of the tag and leave it at only 5 new victims.

3 comments:

t-HYPE said...

he he! Don't be too harsh. You still managed to squeeze 5 names out of it!

babasko said...

oh. but i have to. i´m a nagging whiner by conviction

Movie Mazaa said...

LOL... thx a lot fo tagging me!!
Am gonna take this one up, real soon, I promise!!
:)