October 17, 2007

another teaser and short away notice

I´ll be flying to Berlin in about 2 hours. For a meeting and our annual Alumni Convention (This year no stage action from me there. Do count your blessings)

But to keep this post Bollywood-related.. here a pic that might give you a hint at what MiniKhan will have to do when he finally comes for his scheduled visit...















Dear friend and SRK fanatic Gabi made it. It is perfect. Unbelievably perfect. He will be too cool to be true in it.

2 comments:

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

That is AMAZING. Gabi, I am in awe :)

Maja said...

Mini leather jacket!! That is flippin' awesome.

+ Ich liebe Berlin, hope you enjoyed/are enjoying your time there :))

++ Just saw in an older post you have the new iPod Touch. omgsojealous! My old iPod still works perfectly well so I feel guilty about replacing it, I'm also quite emotionally attached to it, but on the other hand I want the new one so bad that it's making me feel all terrible and consumerist ;) At the moment I'm telling myself that I will wait till they release a new version with a larger HD (I'd die if I had to go from 40 to 8gb!) and then see how things turn out ...