May 01, 2006

Eight and counting...

Hum Tum, Taxi 9 2 11, Virasat, Tezaab, Dushman, Sajaan, Daud and FINALLY Chori Chori Chupke Chupke.

That is the list of this weekends DVD Marathon. Yes, I finally made myself watch CCCC and loved it, of course. Isn´t Preity sweet? I really hated the end. Why does she have to leave? Don´t lecture, I know she has to - lekin kyu? She really ought to have stayed with the family or left with Salman. Just my thoughts.













On another note. I do have an hair issue. Such! Meine jhuth bolna nahin! I liked Anil´s hairstyle in Virasat and even more in Tezaab. I don´t even want to start with Sanjay. Dushman - a muscleshirt and his hair. Aye Rabba! Then Daud - almost as good and now Sajaan - Sanjusaab wins hairdown against Salman. Though of course I liked his hairstyle too. What is happening here? Can somebody please help me? Or on the other hand please don´t help me, I sort of like it.





No comments: