June 01, 2006

Ohhh spooky

Do not be afraid. I will not start to collect news on this blog. naachgaana and michael do that much better then I can, but this one is to cool too let pass.

It seems that a song of Himesh Reshammiya is attracting ghosts in a small village in Gujarat. Villagers are getting possesed by ghosts when his song
Jhalak Dikhlaja is being played. At least that is what they claim to have found out. So now they are trying to get a court ordered ban on the song. Love it.

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2006/06/01/7205/index.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must find that song! I will use it to jumpstart my Ghostbustin' career. I've finally found my calling.

babasko said...

lol. glad I could help.

babasko said...

hmm, additional thought, maybe you could use bloggers word verification as evocational chants.

zvygiis..putqxol..

Maja said...

Haha great story, now I'm curious about this song too!

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for linking. trying my best bringing bollywoodnews to germany & co.

greetings :)
michael